lumia 1520 case that fits these requirements? CP-623?

soloist_huaxin

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Currently on ATT, looking to upgrade to 1520, and this time I will put a case/stand on it, given that I managed to break my 920's screen. I'm looking for a case that checks the following:

1. not too thick. I'm not looking for an otterbox-level case, something slim but still protects is better.
2. Have a way of propping phone up, either portrait or landscape is fine.
3. Have enough room between the case and back of the phone so I can sneak in a Qi coil for wireless charging. I don't want to open the phone to do it, and I asked in another thread about this and got positive answer.

I'm hoping that the OEM CP-623 would do the job, but nokia.com says it's not compatible with ATT 1520, I'm assuming it's only because of the Qi/PMA crap I don't care about? What are some other choices you have? Thanks in advance.

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Are you after a leather case.....like the type that double as a wallet? I got one of these a couple of months ago....

Case genuine Leather Cover Nokia Lumia 1520 Pouch Wallet Phone skin Flim magnet free shipping - Shop-Leather

It's not the lightest/smallest case to carry around, but because it doubles as a wallet it means you're only carrying one thing in your pocket.

Also, it has that all-important flip feature to watch videos.

It's pretty cool. I'm happy with it.....and because it's relatively cheap it's no big deal if I need to replace it every 6-12 months

mb0000

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I've just bought the CP-623 cover for the Nokia 1520 phone. For a genuine accessory that retails for $39 its a fairly poor case that looks like it was designed by a c grade third party. 3 out of 4 microphone holes are completely blocked. The speaker is muffled and changes the sound quality drastically, They have only allowed 1 pinhole for the sound to come out and a very shallow channel of less than 1mm wide, you may as well have put duct tape over the speaker completely. There is no point subscribing to nokia mix radio and paying for premium sound content when its destroyed by your 'genuine' case

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes