Lumia 1520.3 On ATT- Will we get update to 8.1??

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any real information as to whether or not those of us using the the Latin American variant on AT&T will in fact get Cyan?

I have a feeling that it might have to wait until it is released for this variant by Microsoft, is that correct, and it has not been released to this point, is that correct?

I also had a phone that perhaps we could flash a 940 ROM on the 938 using Nokia Care Suite,and thereby tricking the phone and maybe get cyan
OTA from ATT?

Does anyone have a cyan ROM??

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have any real information as to whether or not those of us using the the Latin American variant on AT&T will in fact get Cyan?

I have a feeling that it might have to wait until it is released for this variant by Microsoft, is that correct, and it has not been released to this point, is that correct?

I also had a phone that perhaps we could flash a 940 ROM on the 938 using Nokia Care Suite,and thereby tricking the phone and maybe get cyan
OTA from ATT?

Does anyone have a cyan ROM??

Would NOT advise this - for starters, the Lumia 1520.3 has QI wireless charging, the AT&T Lumia 1520.2 has PMA wireless charging capability (have to add a charging cover). I'm sure there are other differences, but, this is the most obvious.

I fell back to WinPhone 8.0 (from Dev Preview) & got Cyan on Thursday for my AT&T Lumia 1520.2, I don't imagine it'll take much longer for the 1520.3 ... but you'll get it from MS / Nokia not AT&T.
If you're on Dev Preview, you might look into the fallback, now.

jssmarathon

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
That is exactly what I was concerned about, the QI charging.

I never did go to the DP, so now I am really excited about getting 8.1 frustrated that it hasn't been pushed to my phone yet. I

would welcome any other ideas or information

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
... possibly hit up @NokiaCareUS, @WinPhoneSupport, or @NokiaUS on Twitter for more info.

I haven't seen anything about the unlocked variant (Lumia 1520.3 or RM-938).

p_j_o

May 25, 2014
Visit site
hmm... just rolled back on DP and no luck - it was worth a shot though...

Still, go to wonder when 8.1 will officially be out on a RM-938

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon