Nokia camera now worse

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Am I the only one having trouble with Nokia camera. Even with the living images turned off the picture comes out blurry slightly. I now have to use the bing camera. Using a 1520 in England on WP 8.1 with cyan. Since cyan I noticed the camera is like this

win phone

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody.
I have a lumia 1520, the problem is when I record video with Nokia camera app, there is a continuous background sound that alters any clip I shoot. However with Windows phone camera app, this issue does not exist but the sound's quality is better with Nokia camera app.
Perhaps it's related to the four mics ? And directional stereo ? I have all updates and WP 8.1 GDR 1
The issue is there since I got the phone with WP 8.0
Please help !!!!

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed some wobbling movements in handheld videos in Nokia Camera App. The lens stabilizer software seams to be overcompensating/overplaying and messing up the video. It works OK on a tripod and that indicated some kind of stabilizer problem in the software, because then there is no movements to stabilize or compensate for. I didn't notice it on still photos either.

I have download the Nokia Camera beta and couldn't see the same problem after a few video tests. Pictues looks good too. Their best programmers seams to be working on this one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar