Backing up phone onto Desktop

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I installed the NokiaPC Suite but when my phone is plugged in and I click back up I get the warning there is no Nokia device plugged in ? As well I get this error; Your phone is in file transfer mode and cannot be used with PC Suite, Quit file transfer mode from the phone if you want to use the phone with PC suite ?

DLong4

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Maybe try the "Windows Phone app for Windows 8". The app you have will recognize that your 1520 is connected to the PC, right?

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I want to back up everything that is on the phone, if I have to restore I have a local backup, not just on OneDrive.
Are you saying (or asking if) that makes a phone backup on your PC? I didn't think there was a way to back up the phone to a PC. I mean I make additional backups of the folders you can see but those don't include settings, etc. just pictures, music, videos and documents.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Are you saying (or asking if) that makes a phone backup on your PC? I didn't think there was a way to back up the phone to a PC. I mean I make additional backups of the folders you can see but those don't include settings, etc. just pictures, music, videos and documents.
I was hoping I can make a complete backup including settings etc, from the information I gather I can't. I can only back up to the OneDrive :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon