Music comes out, after Cortana reads my incoming SMS, while my headphones are connected.

Madeye234

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Mine does that sometimes also, not sure why...I usually just back out of the music app then restart. Does not happen consistently either.

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Not sure this is Cortana related, my 1520 has done it since before Cortana was on my phone.
I can't recall if it started with first developer preview or if it happened a couple of times before but I know Cortana was not on phone when I found this issue.
Listening to music and I get a notification then at random times the music starts to come out of the speakers and the earphones I need to stop the music, unplug the headphones, plug back in and press play for the issue to be fixed.
Very annoying in the office sometimes.

anon9169769

Banned
Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Happened to my 1520 too I UK. Now I panic every time I listen to my music on the bus. I am constantly taking out my earphone to make sure it isn't coming out the speaker.

TheDisneyMagic

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem if I have text's being read out by Cortana, upon completion the music will come out of the loud speaker even with headphones attached. Quite embarrassing when on the tube.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes