Finally got my lumia 1520

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
No way man. I love both the green and the red. Colors say a lot about you just don't ask me what green and red say. :grin:

yes the green/red screams "hey look at my phone, look at me" attention wh0re much? LOL :winktongue: might not be right, might not be wrong, but that's how I feel about bright colors.... makes me think someone didn't get enough attention from your folks LOL :wink:

clitrenta

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
yes the green/red screams "hey look at my phone, look at me" attention wh0re much? LOL :winktongue: might not be right, might not be wrong, but that's how I feel about bright colors.... makes me think someone didn't get enough attention from your folks LOL :wink:

That might be true if I was 18 or 19. But in my case I think getting older has made me want to add more color and bling to my life - to "brighten" it up if you will. My best friend is constantly buying black. Nice color but very boring. Ya know? When you get to a certain age, you just want to do what you want to do with no explanations needed. :cool:

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I had a yellow 1520... Loved it! But much to orange 930. After 7 months the double tap issues and the size just got bothersome for me. Enjoy!

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
That might be true if I was 18 or 19. But in my case I think getting older has made me want to add more color and bling to my life - to "brighten" it up if you will. My best friend is constantly buying black. Nice color but very boring. Ya know? When you get to a certain age, you just want to do what you want to do with no explanations needed. :cool:

I hear ya bud, I totally get it :wink: don't take me seriously I'm just busting some chops LOL

clitrenta

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Well clearly I was wrong in my thinking here. When I was looking for a smart phone, I totally wanted to get the 1520 and the only reason I didn't was because I knew it had been out for a while and nothing would have irritated me more than if I bought it and they came out with its successor. That was several months ago and here we are STILL with the 1520. What is up with that MS/Nokia? I totally missed the boat now and am STILL wondering the same thing. If I don't hear something by April, I'm going for it. Green, red or yellow. I don't care. Love WP

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Well clearly I was wrong in my thinking here. When I was looking for a smart phone, I totally wanted to get the 1520 and the only reason I didn't was because I knew it had been out for a while and nothing would have irritated me more than if I bought it and they came out with its successor. That was several months ago and here we are STILL with the 1520. What is up with that MS/Nokia? I totally missed the boat now and am STILL wondering the same thing. If I don't hear something by April, I'm going for it. Green, red or yellow. I don't care. Love WP

Any Spring announcements (following the traditional conference/event schedules where these things happen) is still a couple months away... and anything announced is still a couple months from hitting the streets. And don't forget those hinkey, carrier exclusive release deals since you live in the US...

I got my 1520 in August 2014 and the Autumn announcements were right around the corner. I pat myself on the back all the time for making that leap of faith.

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Any Spring announcements (following the traditional conference/event schedules where these things happen) is still a couple months away... and anything announced is still a couple months from hitting the streets. And don't forget those hinkey, carrier exclusive release deals since you live in the US...

I got my 1520 in August 2014 and the Autumn announcements were right around the corner. I pat myself on the back all the time for making that leap of faith.

Dude get one now.

You can sell it if it comes to that sell it and you'll get some money back. The 1520 holds its value.

jbigelow

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! I ordered a white one yesterday. Hopefully I get it shipped to Canada by Friday.
​I can't wait to get it.
Nokia Lumia 1520 RM-938 32GB Smartphone A00016719 B&H Photo

Gahhh! You must be the person that got the last white one from B&H. I had been eyeing it for a few weeks, going to the my local MS store to compare the 1520 to the HTC M8. I was finally going to pull the trigger Friday but B&H showed it out of stock and discontinued. Enjoy it :winktongue:

I ended up ordering the yellow one instead, it get's here Thursday, time to retire my 8X!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2