How do I add/Overlay logo/watermark to videos?

liamfoneill

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Add/Overlay logo/watermark to videos

Have been getting into vlogging recently and I have to say I am very impressed with what I can accomplish using the following app on my Lumia 1520:

Lumia Camera: Record the video
Movie Moments: Add captions
Video Tuner: Perform post production adjustments such as brightness/contrast
Movie Creator Beta: Edit the movie and add transitions
Video Uploader: Send my finished movie to YouTube

However one thing I would love to be able to do is add my channel branding graphics over my videos. I have PNG files that have my social media links and links to my website that I always have to add on my PC using Adobe Premiere. If I could do this on my phone then it would save me a TON of time as I could get my editing done on my commute to and from work.

Does anyone know of a simple app that let's you overlay a graphic such as a .png file over a video on Windows Phone? Doesn't have to be fancy, just something to get the job done. Thanks! :D

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Unlike each of the previous tasks you mention, adding a watermark requires every frame of the video to be processed. I hope you find your app, but don't expect it to be fast or easy on the battery. Ideally this is a task for a full PC. You may be OK with very small vids or with applying it to the first couple of minutes of the video.

liamfoneill

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Add/Overlay logo/watermark to videos

Hi Andy, yes I agree will probably dog the processor although the Movie Moments app essentially does the same thing albeit with captions so it "technically" is possible. I can see there are apps on iOS and Android that do this. Hopefully there is one out there for Windows Phone! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes