My 1520.3 won't record video to the internal card.

Al4video

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Not sure what else I need to do to get my phone to record video to the internal card? I have switched the settings in storage settings. Is there anything else that needs to be done?
Thanks

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Al4video... I assume you have a Class 10 card?

Are you shooting 4k?

On my 1520 if I shoot 4k it often tells me no... then a moment later if I try again it works. I think it is right at the cusp of acceptable data speed and often times just setting up makes it check the card and that action temporarily takes the speed down... My card is a name brand SanDisk and functions fine in every other regard.

Al4video

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks but the problem isn't shooting video, but how do I get the video to shoot on the internal memory? Yes i do have a Class 10 card, but I am talking about internal memory. I use the settings in storage sense to set it to internal but it still records to the SD card?

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
to my knowledge it will only record to a class 10 card and will not record to internal memory under any circumstances. It appears that is where it is going, especially if you have the storage set that way and it will show up in the camera roll, but I was never able to find it in any of the files on the internal memory (phone). So I gave up and began putting them all on the SD card and since then no problems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes