Lumia denim video record

KWNE

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi 🙋. I have a Lumia 1520 and it's a Great Phone with the denim last update. Before today, I could take the side button camera 📷 holding 4K video. But now I can't. Everytime I push and hold the camera button it just opens the camera but doesn't record any video. I tried to change camera+ photo settings but it didn't change anything. I tried to hold the camera button while the phone is unlock 🔓 it didn't work. What should I do so?
Thanks for your help😊

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate forum...

As per this advice: http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/292973-who-should-post-ask-question-forum.html WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

Are you using an SD card as the destination for your Videos? It has been noted that background processing may delay or prevent the SD card speed being recognized as fast enough and the 4k video attempt fails.

You could try switching the storage of video to internal and then move completed videos to SD afterwards using Files App.

As a side-note, I don't have any 4k screens so I rarely use 4k. My default is now set at 720p @ 30fps. That's really a quality vid that plays everywhere. I just don't have the need for 1080, let alone 4k. I would assume most users don't. It's kind of a gimmick. You can always go into settings and switch to 4k if you have to have it for some special project.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes