New to 1520, but I have noticed the screen issues...

williegeenutz

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I know you guys have seen this question a thousand times, but I'm too lazy to dig through the forums....

The phone is great. Works fine with the exception of the screen issues.

Anything to recommend to help? At least make the experience a little more bearable??

TIA.

jsooney

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I know you guys have seen this question a thousand times, but I'm too lazy to dig through the forums....

The phone is great. Works fine with the exception of the screen issues.

Anything to recommend to help? At least make the experience a little more bearable??

TIA.

I think the general consensus is to put it in a rigid case so the body doesn't flex. The flexing causes the touch mechanism to go wacky, partly because it's such a big screen. Sometimes I have to twist and bend mine, or jump up and down on it to get it to behave. Someone else might be able to recommend a case, although you might be able to find out with a quick search.

AndyFZ1S

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
You can try turning touch sensitivity to normal and turning off vibration on capacitive buttons, I had to return mine for repair as it had white spots on screen caused by the vibration module or so I am led to believe, All working fine after repair and no white spots or screen problems, Hope you can get it sorted ☺

williegeenutz

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the info everyone. I've disabled the vibration on the button and that seems to help quite a bit. I am going to try and use it a bit more to see how things work out. Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon