how are you making out with Nokia Storyteller?

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
So I've been trying to use this app for the last few days on my 2520, and I'm really finding it to be lacking. The main issue I'm having is syncing with my phone and SkyDrive. The phone syncing starts off nice. You connect via NFC, and using the companion syncing app on the 1520, you can chose folders, and they show up on the app. Unfortunately, if restart the app, those synced photos are gone, and you have to reconnect your phone via NFC to get them back. The SkyDrive syncing is much worse. You can't specify albums, so it brings in wallpapers, screenshots, basically anything that is a picture in your SkyDrive. Since I have 3000+ pictures in my SkyDrive, it took almost 30 minutes to bring the pictures over. Of course, the next time I started the app it had to resync again. Blah. It works decently enough for the photos that are saved on your tablet, but otherwise it's pretty useless. I'm wondering if I'm missing something. Is anyone else having better luck?

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm liking the SkyDrive integration. When I start up the app again it doesn't have to resync anything. The pics it synced are already there and it only adds the new ones.

I had fun going through my timeline and looking at all my pics. Maybe you should give it another try?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes