Nokia 2520 Resore VIA USB. Help!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does this actually work, to use someone else's image to reboot the 2520

I would imagine if you used the same variant (there are 3: ATT, Vzw, Unlocked world) it should work. It will ask for a Bitlocker Key before the install. I just restored mine the other day and sent it back to the seller for a refund. I have the image on a stick, but it would take me a loooong time to upload it with my poor WiFi at home.

nfgonz

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
good day. I have been looking all over the internet for the recovery image of my Lumia 2520 and now I think I have found it on this thread. GizmoEV do you still have your 2520? if so are you still willing tro share your recovery drive for me to be able to fix my 2520? I desperately need this, I have been thinking on buying a new one just to recover my old one but the price of the unit on my country have been doubled.

thanks in advance.

darla31

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I also need the recovery image for the lumina 2520.

About a month ago, I got an endless loop of OOps! something went wrong, Automatic repair failed. Now I am just stuck with a paperweight.

GizmoEV

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I haven't heard whether the images work. If someone has successfully restored their 2520 with one of the images please let us know. I'm too chicken to test these out on my working tablets. In case you missed it, I don't post the links publicly since I don't want my OneDrive account hammered with downloads.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't post the links publicly since I don't want my OneDrive account hammered with downloads.

That's a fair point. It could be considered a violation of the Terms of Service since it is easily interpreted as you distributing closed license software.

kulbir singh1

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I have purchased Nokia 2520 tablet how to change window with 1

I have purchased Nokia 2520 tablet I can't download anything from Google like share it useful app not available in store when download from Google PC can't run this app in PC

Nokia 2520 update comes to much I download it every time but now no space in my tablet 4or5 gb balance how to fix it

<Moderator Note> Please don't post multiple times on your issue...

Last edited by a moderator:

RW2000

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
A million thanks if I can get a link to a 2520 (AT&T) restore image as well. Mine won't reset to factory (missing files issue) and Nokia seems to have completely given up on their customers. :( ANY help would be great appreciated.

admaxey

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Do you have them on USB already, or do you need help with that step? If you have them on USB, just zip up the contents of each USB drive and put it on Dropbox. Once I have a link, I can test it for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital