keyboard doesn't work

twixy16

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with the new keyboard not working the majority of the time? It worked twice and then doesn't recognize that it's attached. I've installed the updates, Tried restarting several times and reconnecting and disconnecting over and over again. Any other suggestions? This is so frustrating!

mkmarine

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, no suggestions other than adjusting it slightly once you think it's connected. I've had the issue with mine where it's off by less than a millimeter and is not recognized. It does like you've tried this so your only recourse may be a warranty claim.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Do u have the Verizon version? make sure u update the firmware. Latest bios is dec 2013. If not, try going to win update/restore, and try refresh. This will let up reinstall all the update AMD firmware once again.

Make sure u update without the kb attached.

It worked for me so far on the Verizon version.

mac-mbi

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
I also have a Verizon-Lumia 2520. Keyboard just quit working today after roughly 2 years. I had recently updated the tablet and noticed things were not working the same. Several of the tiles when you tapped on them did not load and took you back to the tablet home page. I went to the page where the apps on the tablet are listed and noticed the "Verizon Connection Manager" had "error" next to it. I uninstalled this app, shut off the tablet, and reinstalled the app. When I inserted the tablet back into the keyboard dock it made a little sound and the keyboard works. Who knows.....See how long it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon