Transfering Nokia 2520 from ATT to T-Mobile

yyzSantaBarbara

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I have been wanting to transfer my 2520 to T-Mobile from ATT. I spoke and wrote to ATT and they came back with the following:

We cannot complete your request for one of the following reasons:
? This device is no longer actively supported
? There is no unlock code available for this device

Has anyone managed to get the 2520 to work on T-Mobile. I want T-Mobile since the 200MB data free plan works perfectly for my needs.

Thanks.

cgavula

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
I just spent the past few days dealing with AT&T trying to get this done. At first they told me it wasn't locked. I had to prove it was. Finally they told me couldn't be done. I showed them the thread here on wpcentral.com about unlocking the 2520 and basically I was told "sorry" they can't help me - it can't be unlocked. They suggested I call the number that appears on the screen (when you try a non-AT&T sim). I'm about ready to take the complaint to the BBB myself since that seemed to work for some people. To be fair, the agent I last spoke to seemed as annoyed with her management about the locking issue as I was (don't know if its true, but she seemed mad).

No matter what, I paid full price, I'm a customer in good standing, I SHOULD be able to unlock the device without all this grief!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes