What Bluetooth mouse for 2520?

Jerzy Plieth

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I?m looking for some good and slim Bluetooth mouse for my 2520. Unfortunately it is not easy to find. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Wireless is up to 1.4? high and Wedge Surface Edition is only 0.9? high but it seems incredibly nonergonomic and ugly for me. On the other hand is beautiful 0.7? high Logitech T630 Ultrathin mouse, but I?m not sure if I would liked that strange ?touch pad? way of working. Additionally nobody knows if T630 is full Windows 8.1 RT compatible; local Logitech representative said that rather no? Microsoft Sculpt Touch mouse seems good for me having typical left and right buttons and only touch scroll, not wheel, but it is up to 1.3? high. In my opinion the mouse higher than Lumia 2520 + Power Keyboard is stupid.
Can you suggest the best solution?

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Additionally nobody knows if T630 is full Windows 8.1 RT compatible

Limited functionality only:

Windows RT 8.1 FAQ said:
Which types of devices have limited functionality on Windows RT?

Mice:
Wired (e.g. USB) and wireless (e.g. Bluetooth) 3 and 5 button mice with horizontal and vertical smooth scrolling are compatible with Windows RT. Additional functionalities will not work on Windows RT.

AdilY

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I am using the Microsoft Wedge Mouse and am happy with it. Consistent connection, accurate, light, portable. It may be too small for some but I like to travel light and this one is my favorite.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft Sculpt Touch mouse has given no problems with the Surface.
I just don't want it higher than the power supply when I travel.

dtorr1188

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Microsoft announced a new version of their Arc mouse called the Microsoft Arc Touch Bluetooth Mouse... this is probably the best travel mouse out there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon