Problem after amber update ?

mikedcracker

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or anyone else also getting the problem while switching from 2G to 3G network ...?
before the update it used to switch immediately but after update it doesnt switch instantly even though signal is available . switching from 3g to 2g doesnt seem to be problem .
please check and reply ...

mikedcracker

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I am from India using Aircel 3g ..my phone takes around 30 seconds to switch to H+ network ..earlier it was 3-4 seconds ...and I am pretty sure its coz of amber update

mikedcracker

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
@ andrisd2r thanx for your info ...i dont understand why this is happening after amber update ...i will try rebooting phone..see if the problem is solved ...

@ taha kezar
wait dude ...those wheels will move for 15-20 minutes ...its a system update it will obviously take time ...make sure your battery is fully charged ...

Salil Pal

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
I am from india and i am using aircel mobile carrier.After updating to amber i am unable to get 3g network while same sim i used in my pc modem.In that it is working fine.If you have any good solution please help.thank u

akshay2304s

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Having same problem. Not able to switch to 3g. I am having 3g data pack and still its connecting in 2g mode. I am using Tata Docomo. Before amber update it worked fine.

walter Richards

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
i am facing the same problem, whats wrong with nokia, i am getting angry, is there anyway i an take my phone back to its original state i dont want amber anymore please.

Naveeddil

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Facing the same problem after Amber update, Tried to Reset but still Maps load and then straight load the Start Screen
Its almost more than 3 months
Hope there is a fix in GDR3
m Having Lumia 720

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes