No rotation lock in my Nokia Lumia 520?

Kerry Andrews

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
It appears that my Lumia 520 doesn't have the rotation lock. I've looked under 'Settings' but it isn't there like it says it should be on the user guide, so I'm thinking is this a bug or what? When I purchased the 520, it came pre-installed with the Amber update, so I wonder whether this update is the culprit of it?

lkishor

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey its not your phones fault, its just that WP does not have that option yet, although it will come to your phone with the Lumia black update by early 2014, as it has been added by MS in its GDR3 Preview for developers...
So will have to sit tight and wait for the same..

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
There is app for rotation lock in windows phone store

false, some apps have rotation lock built in, but the apps in the store are just links to the rotation lock settings panel which doesn't exist on the phone until Update 3 is installed, whether its pushed officially or by using the developer preview program

impratick

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It appears that my Lumia 520 doesn't have the rotation lock. I've looked under 'Settings' but it isn't there like it says it should be on the user guide, so I'm thinking is this a bug or what? When I purchased the 520, it came pre-installed with the Amber update, so I wonder whether this update is the culprit of it?

for that you must need to install gdr3!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes