missing features

samuel945

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
i am writing this so that in coming update of windows phone we would be able to see some features after the microsoft buy out of nokia.
THe most important features that window phone is missing...........
Toast notification (for phone brightness,data services,user profile,network,bluetooth and many more).
The ringer and the phone volume are not seprate, every time you decrease one of them both gets reduced so please seprate out this.
File manager (every time to delete files we have to select each and every file to delete which waste time & also to delete files contained in that mysterious ”other folder”).
Burst mode for camera is missing .
Bluetooth problem (videos can’t be shared directly also, most of the time bluetooth doesn’t scan the device, accepts the file ,or gets canceled out even the name of bluetooth can’t be changed).
Brightness of the videos can’t be increased while playing videos.
Drag to forward is not present while playing music.
Videos or pdf downloaded can’t be moved to there respective folders they get converted to mp3 files and are moved to songs.
Flash player is not available.
Pdf file if saved in document folder will not be shown in phone.
Pdf and videos cant’t be shared through bluetooth
Internet explorer does not have the forward button and the page relodes every time when the back button is pressed not like in other browser which saves certain limit of page.
The phone is not java enabled.
During watching online videos drag to forward is not available.
Videos can’t be pinch to zoom.
The here maps used in the phone are not updated.
The applications crash a lot (eg temple run).
Rotation lock is not present.
Animated images can’t be used as screen saver .
Some of the phones are missing basic equalizer setting for music.
Pattern lock is not available which is more easy to use than password lock.
Many applications developer are not developing applications for windows phone(like opera ,adobe flash player etc).
Most of the good applications are paid although there are only few good applications.
Applications installed can’t be moved to sd card.
Applications can’t be downladed on computers .
Task killer is not available.
Feature like sos,file hide are missing.

And at last i am also a window phone user. (lumia 520 extremely disasterous phone, please do think of android first).
Please comment on the post.

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
*yawn* Most of these have been mentioned before, for months....also, there's a Thread here for this kinda thing.

If the phone is that 'disastrous', you're welcome to use whatever you like.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Wow, no hard feelings; but maybe you should change to a different phone if you feel the way you do. As a former Android user and now a 820/520 user I am very happy with what Nokia has brought to the table. I have two Android tablets so I know a good bit about Android; but I perfer WP8 on my phone. I am sure you will have no problem getting a Android phone to replace your 520, just be prepared for a bigger cash outlay. Good luck and I hope if you printed out your post you did not run out of ink.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes