Greetings
    My Lumia 520 comes with a fine basic calculator which includes MC, MR, M+ and other such niceties, ( should have a M-).
    However, I find the lack of sound feedback is quite annoying. Is there any way to add sound to the key-presses?
    If not, can anyone recommend a basic calculator that does?
    I've tried quite a few from the app store, but they either lack memory functions or have way too many unnecessary scientific functions..
    03-27-2014 08:37 AM
    Greetings
    My Lumia 520 comes with a fine basic calculator which includes MC, MR, M+ and other such niceties, ( should have a M-).
    However, I find the lack of sound feedback is quite annoying. Is there any way to add sound to the key-presses?
    If not, can anyone recommend a basic calculator that does?
    I've tried quite a few from the app store, but they either lack memory functions or have way too many unnecessary scientific functions..
    Did you try this one: Calculator | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) ?

It has some great scientific functions, but also offers a very basic experience. And I remember that I had to turn these annoying key-press sounds off, so it should have it ;-)
    Tribanj likes this.
    03-27-2014 09:07 AM
    Yes, I tried Calculator. It does have the sound feedback, but it's memory functions are unusual....not sure how it works, but I have just downloaded it and will give it another try. Thanks muchly
    03-28-2014 08:36 AM