Basically, I'm a ******* ***** because I managed to break my Lumia's phone screen in my own bedroom. I threw it onto my soft bed but for some reason my laptop was in the way of the landing and my phone hit it and the screen cracked. I can still see the screen, I just can't touch it / interact with it. This made me go rage mode, I punched my laptop, threw my bag at the wall etc.

How much on average will it cost me to get this screen repaired (in the UK), and where would you recommend for me to get it repaired?
    04-09-2014 05:57 PM
    This happened to my brother (he has an 820) and he took it to Nokia Care - they repaired it for him for about 50.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-10-2014 01:34 AM
    My phone broke by i tossed my phone to wards my bed but unfortunately it never went where i wanted it it smacked of the other end of my bed and the screen cracked. i just want to know how much will it cost to fix the screen?
    09-07-2014 05:45 AM
    My phone broke by i tossed my phone to wards my bed but unfortunately it never went where i wanted it it smacked of the other end of my bed and the screen cracked. i just want to know how much will it cost to fix the screen?
    If you are from Malaysia. I suggest buying a new phone or call the Nokia Care headquarters and ask them nokia-care-hq.png

Next time dont throw it around take good care of it lar.
    09-12-2014 03:13 AM
    Basically, I'm a ******* ***** because I managed to break my Lumia's phone screen in my own bedroom. I threw it onto my soft bed but for some reason my laptop was in the way of the landing and my phone hit it and the screen cracked. I can still see the screen, I just can't touch it / interact with it. This made me go rage mode, I punched my laptop, threw my bag at the wall etc.

How much on average will it cost me to get this screen repaired (in the UK), and where would you recommend for me to get it repaired?
    besides that you might want to go for anger managements classes. or do you want to break more things when you are angry? Call Nokia Care and get a quotation.
    09-12-2014 03:16 AM
    I got it fixed for 30 quid in Essex - but it wasn't the most reliable looking shop. Still, phone works again.
    09-15-2014 12:35 AM
    From ebay, DYI package cost 11,86.
    /timo
    09-18-2014 01:41 PM
    How much did it cost you because my doughter broke her phone and now i dont know where i can get it fixed at let me know thanks

Mckenzie Hodge
    04-30-2015 12:31 PM
    Very sorry you broke your screen. Don't go to a Microsoft care center. They will rip you off. The cost of screen replacement are sometimes equal to the phones cost (as I have found out on numerous instances) The best thing I can say to you as a Windows user for time time is this : "Trash that phone and switch to android" Now I know that that is taboo on this forum. But it is my humble unbiased and correct opinion.
    08-13-2015 03:04 AM