How much will it cost me to repair my Lumia's phone screen?

bills pies1

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Basically, I'm a ******* ***** because I managed to break my Lumia's phone screen in my own bedroom. I threw it onto my soft bed but for some reason my laptop was in the way of the landing and my phone hit it and the screen cracked. I can still see the screen, I just can't touch it / interact with it. This made me go rage mode, I punched my laptop, threw my bag at the wall etc.

How much on average will it cost me to get this screen repaired (in the UK), and where would you recommend for me to get it repaired? :crying:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
This happened to my brother (he has an 820) and he took it to Nokia Care - they repaired it for him for about ?50.

Samsam Ahmed

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
My phone broke by i tossed my phone to wards my bed but unfortunately it never went where i wanted it it smacked of the other end of my bed and the screen cracked. i just want to know how much will it cost to fix the screen?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::crying::crying::angry::angry::angry::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
My phone broke by i tossed my phone to wards my bed but unfortunately it never went where i wanted it it smacked of the other end of my bed and the screen cracked. i just want to know how much will it cost to fix the screen?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::crying::crying::angry::angry::angry::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

If you are from Malaysia. I suggest buying a new phone or call the Nokia Care headquarters and ask them Nokia Care Hq.png

Next time dont throw it around take good care of it lar.

vsmh96

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Basically, I'm a ******* ***** because I managed to break my Lumia's phone screen in my own bedroom. I threw it onto my soft bed but for some reason my laptop was in the way of the landing and my phone hit it and the screen cracked. I can still see the screen, I just can't touch it / interact with it. This made me go rage mode, I punched my laptop, threw my bag at the wall etc.

How much on average will it cost me to get this screen repaired (in the UK), and where would you recommend for me to get it repaired? :crying:

besides that you might want to go for anger managements classes. or do you want to break more things when you are angry? Call Nokia Care and get a quotation.

mhodge19

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
How much did it cost you because my doughter broke her phone and now i dont know where i can get it fixed at let me know thanks

Mckenzie Hodge

Aloysius Godinho

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Very sorry you broke your screen. Don't go to a Microsoft care center. They will rip you off. The cost of screen replacement are sometimes equal to the phones cost (as I have found out on numerous instances) The best thing I can say to you as a Windows user for time time is this : "Trash that phone and switch to android" Now I know that that is taboo on this forum. But it is my humble unbiased and correct opinion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2