[L520] Unable to turn off flight mode?

Ganesh Bengiri

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
There is problem with my nokia lumia 520 phone was going in flight mode & i will try to flight mode tuning off but it cant going to off mode . Also i try to reset phone but there is no result PLEASE HELP

Pedasingu Anu

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
my phone 8.1 version recently started showing sd card scanning and suddenly my phone's flight mode turned on...and how hard i try it never turns off ...plz give me solution

Saket Sahu

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
plz help me ... my lumia 520 stuck at the flight mode .. when i try disabling flight mode it continuously switch btwn flight mode ON & OFF .. for fractn of sec tower comes then again disappear resulting flight mode ON. please help ... i tried factory reset but of no use

ashutosh verma1

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Guys whats ur firmware version. U will find it in settings, about. Also see is it showing ur IMEI no. or there is a blank space.
PS: Factory reset and hard reset won't work.

Chitransh Patel

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
i have installed the recovery tool (the latest 1.5.0 version) but when i connect my phone , it does not detect my L520..
i tried it on two of the laptops but still no luck!
help me with this please! :unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

Rupesh Singh2

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem since last night. i went to nokia care center where they told that phones requires change of some board and it would cost rs. 3800. now I tried using windows phone recovery software but it is not working. everytime the reinstallation process gets failed. Please, guide me by providing steps to use the recovery software.
Also, I want to know if windows recovery tool and nokia recovery tool are different things.
thank you

Lparry457

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
I am unabe to turn off flight mode on my nokia 520!! I have reset my phone, but, no result!! Can someone tell me how to permanently put it off? also with directions on how to do it? thankyou :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3