Can I get some help with some Windows Phone apps pending charge problems?

W

WPCentral Question

windows phone apps pending charge problems

For the past 2 weeks I've been having issues with my Lumia 520.

First off, the screenlock/power button doesn't unlock or lock the screen but I can still hold it to power off the phone, but then the phone automatically switches back on.

Secondly, the battery icon says the phone is charging when it is not, and vice versa, and the battery % doesn't change until I restart the phone.

I performed a hard reset and the problems remain the same. Now I can not download any apps as they just remain in the "pending" stage. I have used multiple different WiFi connections with the same results.

MoshMast

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: windows phone apps pending charge problems

I've seen two-step verification on Microsoft accounts cause issues with apps downloading after a reset. Check if you have it enabled and maybe try disabling I temporarily to see if that fixes the issue.

As far as your charging icon not being accurate and the lock buttons not working: you may be looking at a hardware related issue. The only other software troubleshooting step would be to use the Nokia Software Recovery Tool to wipe the device and load a fresh version of the latest software onto the device.

hotphil

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: windows phone apps pending charge problems

Sounds in a tangle.
one thought - sufficient storage space available for the new apps?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes