nokia lumia problem

madhusudan Jadhav

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
dear sir,
I am Madhusudan Jadhav. I have nokia lumia 620 I am getting the problem regarding storage what to do?
1)If I install downloader (e.g. youtube downloader,gethemall) THEN DOWNLOADED FILES goes to phone memory and after downloads the phone memory fills after that I cannot open another apps it just comes out.
2)Also I tried the file manager apps to see the downloaded files from getthemall ,youtube downloader but I can't see the files in file manager then what's the need of file manager.
3) I have taken the contacts from Bluetooth from Samsung w259, all contacts came ( I was accepting the contacts by 274 times because my contacts were total 274)in my lumia phone only sim card contacts has come other what I transferred from Samsung mobile can't seen.
4) yet no downloader apps has a transfer file from Bluetooth option.
5) Yet no apps has the rights to store the data in SD CARD.(I have given the feedback for storage option to be SD card for getthemall apps but the reply has came that they have no rights to access SD card. Even no apps has the rights to access SD CARD.

SO MY SUGGESTION IS ITS OK PHONE MEMORY ISNOT ACCESSIBLE BUT APPS CAN HAVE THE RIGHTS TO STORE THE DOWNLOADED TO THE SD CARD.

Last edited by a moderator:

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So as I see you have two issues -

1. Bluetooth contacts transfer to your Lumia

2. SD card storage by apps

I will respond to the storage on SD card. Third party Apps cannot write to SD card , third party apps can only read from SD card. That is why they apps like Youtube Downloader, GetThemAll dowbnload to your phone memory. I suggest you connect your phone to a pc and transfer all the downloaded data onto the SD card. That should be simple enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon