Lumia 620 Facebook Chat

NokiaFanAWP

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Is there a way to completely turn off the message (chat) notifications? When I change my status to offline then the chat is off, but I still get messages from some long numbr notifying me that I got a chat message and it even shows the message and who it is from. The only way I know how to stop this is by deleting the FB account from the phone completely. I tried blocking the number, but then I get the messages from different (new) numbers.

Is there any way to stop this, because when I'm in a meeting I set my status to offline so that I don't get disturbed, but then the phone still notifies and shows me the message. I don't want to turn the phone off or put it on silence, because I still want to be available for urgent matters.

Thanks for any help

Checki

Banned
Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
sounds strange, what long number? Do you get a TEXT or FACEBOOK message? Explain exactly!
Turning off notifications in the facebook app doesnt work on my phone. i have to turn off background task for facebook app to stop any notifications from the app

NokiaFanAWP

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Its like those network operator numbers thats longer thn ur usual cell numbr. I havnt received it for a long time now though. Thnx for the reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes