Third row of live tiles

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have an 8x and I think its fine and my son has a 520 which also looks fine but would depend on what your preferences are to things you think are small. I'm taking it you have a 620 if so why not just look at someones start screen on wpcentral and view the 3 row and see for yourself.

vijenderkt

May 31, 2014
Visit site
I have an 8x and I think its fine and my son has a 520 which also looks fine but would depend on what your preferences are to things you think are small. I'm taking it you have a 620 if so why not just look at someones start screen on wpcentral and view the 3 row and see for yourself.

I think the the tiles looks so small

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I love it. It has allowed me to have every app I use daily on my screen with no scrolling. It looks busy and doesn't bode well when trying to show the technolgybintimidated age my WP and trying to extoll the benefits. But it works well for me.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have a Lumia 1520 and a Lumia 1020. The former has the perfect size for 3 columns imho. I'm still using 3 columns on the 1020 as well though, but due to the smaller display, tiles appear a lot smaller too of course. I've setup my homescreen with only medium and double wide tiles, which is working and looking perfectly fine. Only the smallest tiles appear too tiny for my taste, which is why I don't use them on the 1020.

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I use third row on my 620. At first it takes a bit of adjustment, but then you get used to it. I can't go back to two rows anymore. I use the smallest size for tiles that I don't use too often or only use as counters. The majority are medium and wide sized, which look just fine with three rows enabled.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon