Nokia Lumia Cyan experience:

AshBayt

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Just got the update and I'm trying to find any differences between this and the Developer's Preview. Any differences found among the Nokia Lumia 620 crowd? I saw the arrows on the data icons on the top (those are helpful?).

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Cyan is there to patch things up and most of its features were Pureview related I think, I'll give an example in the developer preview when you unlock the phone the screen lights up all at once, in Cyan the screen fades in, the arrows are meant to give you indication of which connection is handling data out or in.
Also Cyan has small settings here and there not available to other windows phones.

AshBayt

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Cyan is there to patch things up and most of its features were Pureview related I think, I'll give an example in the developer preview when you unlock the phone the screen lights up all at once, in Cyan the screen fades in, the arrows are meant to give you indication of which connection is handling data out or in.
Also Cyan has small settings here and there not available to other windows phones.
The Lumia 620 doesn't have the light up feature since it's a low end Lumia. The arrows are there for connection status. Yeah. I knew that.
I just wanted asomething point anything out if I missed it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon