PPT and Word document attachments for email????

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I am having GDR2 update and using 625 mobile, am facing a problem while am trying to send out an email and want to attach a PPT which i have downloaded saved in phone memory. But its not appearing in the attachments from email? How to attach a ppt or word doc which are saved in phone memory please help me out. Even this option is also not possible from WP8 phone then its completely nonsense phone I could say.

Thanks

luk3ja

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
You can only send one document per email but you have to go to the office hub, find the document and click share in the menu

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

How to use office HUB? And am talking while replying to emails if i have to send out an attachments which is not happening..its redirecting to photos not to sky drive nor office?
Its a such crap mobile this MS has done it.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
How to use office HUB? And am talking while replying to emails if i have to send out an attachments which is not happening..its redirecting to photos not to sky drive nor office?

That is exactly how it works. From an email you can only attach photos. To email a document you must go to the Office hub, select a document, share, and choose the email account you wish to send from. It will create an email, attaching the document. You can attach only 1 document per email.

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Perfect office solutions from windows phone!!! Lol.
Please don't try sending pdf file,u'll turn mad.
What's Microsoft doin?

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
That is exactly how it works. From an email you can only attach photos. To email a document you must go to the Office hub, select a document, share, and choose the email account you wish to send from. It will create an email, attaching the document. You can attach only 1 document per email.

How about email to email replies with attachments? ? It doesn't work right?
Such a basic feature how WP team are not able to integrate ..really sucks man...thats the reason ppl are going andriod phones..

With these kind of restriction its not called a smartphone its a dummy smartphone....day by day new issues with WP..crap...i hope Nokia and Microsoft and these WP team stop developing all these crap phones just they are minting our hard earned money...

Mistake Mistake i had made ever by going with WP

Last edited:

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Perfect office solutions from windows phone!!! Lol.
Please don't try sending pdf file,u'll turn mad.
What's Microsoft doin?

Well Said!!
MS is doing nothing ....they only talk n talk n talk...no updates no fixes no solutions for basic feature things..no proper integration..overall its not at all user friendly phones these Bloody MS/WP/Nokia ppl try to fix the major problems what custmers are facing and then release new set of smart phone or tablets...

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Well Said!!
MS is doing nothing ....they only talk n talk n talk...no updates no fixes no solutions for basic feature things..no proper integration..overall its not at all user friendly phones these Bloody MS/WP/Nokia ppl try to fix the major problems what custmers are facing and then release new set of smart phone or tablets...
exactly.. I don know wat Microsoft is upto.. Almost 80% in this forum are small school going kids it seems who r ardent fan of this platform cos of the fluidity and stability,just to show off and play games.. Its not like that atleast for me.. I've used Symbian3, android, and iOs reasonably well and i find wp8 the dumbest OS ever. The basic features of a smartphone are simply ignored.last time i wanted to email a pdf file to an office urgently.it was there in my phone like anything.but i was f**kd royally by this platform wen all the officials laughed at me wen i cudnt mail it to them. Ya thru adobe u can do it ina tedious manner. Is that wat u call an office fon wat windows phone ppl claim? F**kng office solutions. Also i cant lock to 3G network in my place,like i had done on my android phone,my network loops between 2g and 3G in effect not allowing me to browse net.. Such a f**ing smartphone which cant be used to browse internet either.. I don't know what Microsoft ppl are working for. Instead of implementing rotation lock n other additions first fix the basic problems. Android ws way better even though it used to lag.. My hard earned money is lost on this piece of ****..

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
If u saved it to your phone you ha e to share it from Office. It attaches as a file from the share option, but cannot add more than one and cannot add a file attachment from already started email.

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
exactly.. I don know wat Microsoft is upto.. Almost 80% in this forum are small school going kids it seems who r ardent fan of this platform cos of the fluidity and stability,just to show off and play games.. Its not like that atleast for me.. I've used Symbian3, android, and iOs reasonably well and i find wp8 the dumbest OS ever. The basic features of a smartphone are simply ignored.last time i wanted to email a pdf file to an office urgently.it was there in my phone like anything.but i was f**kd royally by this platform wen all the officials laughed at me wen i cudnt mail it to them. Ya thru adobe u can do it ina tedious manner. Is that wat u call an office fon wat windows phone ppl claim? F**kng office solutions. Also i cant lock to 3G network in my place,like i had done on my android phone,my network loops between 2g and 3G in effect not allowing me to browse net.. Such a f**ing smartphone which cant be used to browse internet either.. I don't know what Microsoft ppl are working for. Instead of implementing rotation lock n other additions first fix the basic problems. Android was way better even though it used to lag.. My hard earned money is lost on this piece of ****..

Absolutely dude...the same feeling i am having now....Android phones was 1000 times better than this F**k**g WP/MS lumia mobiles....such a crap bull**** os it has..not even basic to basic features are integrated and no customization at all...

Cmon u F**k**g WP / MS team grow up and build Smartphones not the dummy phones ..understand the meaning of Smartphone u crap ppl sitting overthere...

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Boy, some really angry posts here...

I agree it's an annoyance, but I don't think we have to demonize MS so harshly.

Anyway, isn't GDR3 supposed to address this issue?

akks

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
GDR3 addresses the least important things.. MS software updates are like dressing the abrasion on the little finger of a patient dying of heart attack..

Dear Microsoft, you have proved well that you can't create a SMARTphone OS. Atleast glorify your office solutions(the only thing you can boast off in view of MS office hub). Atleast give us the ability to mail/share our office documents and to save office files in SD card. Provide us a SMARTphone,not a dumbphone. I've spent my hard earned 25K Indian rupees on this crap.

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
GDR3 addresses the least important things.. MS software updates are like dressing the abrasion on the little finger of a patient dying of heart attack..

Dear Microsoft, you have proved well that you can't create a SMARTphone OS. Atleast glorify your office solutions(the only thing you can boast off in view of MS office hub). Atleast give us the ability to mail/share our office documents and to save office files in SD card. Provide us a SMARTphone,not a dumbphone. I've spent my hard earned 25K Indian rupees on this crap.

Perhaps next time you'll do your research before spending 25K? Think of it as money lost, but a lesson learned.

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site

GDR3 update or even WP8.1 will not get update for office or business related stuff as you said...its utterly pathetic WP ever used.

Due to all these restrtictions and doesnt have minimum feature ppl are not going to buy this Crap OS phones..its a dummy phone with a bull **** features.

Andriod phones are 100 times better than these WP's.

Grow up you dump MS ppl..build a strong OS to call it as smart phone which contains basic fundamental feature to use....

ag1986

Banned
Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
25K would have bought you a perfectly usable Nexus 4. 29K will get you a Nexus 5 even..

Maybe you can sell your WP to some kid who will like the cool colours and buy a real phone.

impratick

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
in office there is a share option using that, you able to share your docs!!

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Rakeshlumia

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
in office there is a share option using that, you able to share your docs!!

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Dude... i want to attach for the emails which are already opened... which is not having that basic functionality in this so called dumb WP.

1000 dollar question to bloody Microsoft people why cant you guys use common sense while building the smartphones or apps??
I don't understand why MS are calling Lumia phones as smartphones when this kind of simple attachment integration they cannot build it.

Shame on you (MS /WP) guys..Jump from the floor who has built such a crap phones...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes