Tips to find problem with your Lumia 625 (only)

itshimanshu

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
1. Set the background theme to white.
2.Then set the brightness level to low and turn the automatically adjust on.
3.Then turn the battery saver on,tap on advance and choose "untill next charge".
4.Then set the lock screen time out to 30.

Now finally wait for 30 seconds and keep your eyes on screen you will notice issue with your display from bottom right corner.

If anyone found the issue the comment fast.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Post a photograph or detail info what happens to your screen after 30 seconds , is your lumia up to date ? (On latest black firmware with gdr3 update )

cuek80

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
1. Set the background theme to white.
2.Then set the brightness level to low and turn the automatically adjust on.
3.Then turn the battery saver on,tap on advance and choose "untill next charge".
4.Then set the lock screen time out to 30.

Now finally wait for 30 seconds and keep your eyes on screen you will notice issue with your display from bottom right corner.

If anyone found the issue the comment fast.
I had this problem too, returned the device and got replacement. The right bottom screen is dimmer because the light is off. You can also set it to light background and go to a dark room, and see if any area of the screen is darker than the rest.
Didnt know its a common issue.

d_emulsion

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I had this problem too, returned the device and got replacement. The right bottom screen is dimmer because the light is off. You can also set it to light background and go to a dark room, and see if any area of the screen is darker than the rest.
Didnt know its a common issue.

I too have this problem with my phone. I just want to know whether is this an inherent issue with this model or can it be rectified by getting a replacement.

pureview_lvr

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I have also noted that in my Lumia 625 after battery remains 20 % or less than that. But its not a problem.

there is an option in display settings
Go settings
Then display
Then battery saver brightness
Then turn it off
Then your screens right bottom won't be darker than other area of screen

Vicky Scampz

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
yes boss....even i have the same problem....
when we keep in low light the right corner of the display dims to light black............
so please can u tell me why its happening

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes