Lock screen delay

ibbyj

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I am having an issue with my lock screen taking some time to show up.

After pressing the power button the screen turns on immediately, but it says "resuming" for a few seconds before showing me my lock screen.

Pretty annoying.

Tansen

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing as CrossIsHere suggested that you installed the lock screen beta. There was a tutorial on wpcentral.com on how to fix it, but I'll give you the quick version. Basically, turn on kids corner, agreeing with all the disclaimers and whatnot. This should completely deactivate the leftover lockscreen stuff that is causing the issue. Make sure the lock screen is back to normal, then you can turn off kids corner. It worked for me.

CrossIsHere

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing as CrossIsHere suggested that you installed the lock screen beta. There was a tutorial on wpcentral.com on how to fix it, but I'll give you the quick version. Basically, turn on kids corner, agreeing with all the disclaimers and whatnot. This should completely deactivate the leftover lockscreen stuff that is causing the issue. Make sure the lock screen is back to normal, then you can turn off kids corner. It worked for me.

You're right. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon