Why is Lumia Denim written on my Nokia Lumia 630 after a hard reset?

Hariharan Purohit

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Lumia Denim on Nokia Lumia 630 after hard reset!!!

Alright so yesterday i had to hard reset my lumia because the apps were not working properly and also i was not able to access my nokia account so i backed up my stuff on my pc and reset the whole phone along with the sd card. Now, today i just happen to see extras + info after updating all my apps to the latest and i find Lumia Denim written. I haven't found any app improvements per se and also i still can't access my nokia account. So is this a glitch, a bug or something else?! Has anybody else got this thing??

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia Denim on Nokia Lumia 630 after hard reset!!!

Alright so yesterday i had to hard reset my lumia because the apps were not working properly and also i was not able to access my nokia account so i backed up my stuff on my pc and reset the whole phone along with the sd card. Now, today i just happen to see extras + info after updating all my apps to the latest and i find Lumia Denim written. I haven't found any app improvements per se and also i still can't access my nokia account. So is this a glitch, a bug or something else?! Has anybody else got this thing??

Seeing the denim in extra & info is a small mistake by nokia part ..rollout not yet started....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon