Alright so yesterday i had to hard reset my lumia because the apps were not working properly and also i was not able to access my nokia account so i backed up my stuff on my pc and reset the whole phone along with the sd card. Now, today i just happen to see extras + info after updating all my apps to the latest and i find Lumia Denim written. I haven't found any app improvements per se and also i still can't access my nokia account. So is this a glitch, a bug or something else?! Has anybody else got this thing??
    Vishal Rathod likes this.
    10-30-2014 01:13 AM
    Alright so yesterday i had to hard reset my lumia because the apps were not working properly and also i was not able to access my nokia account so i backed up my stuff on my pc and reset the whole phone along with the sd card. Now, today i just happen to see extras + info after updating all my apps to the latest and i find Lumia Denim written. I haven't found any app improvements per se and also i still can't access my nokia account. So is this a glitch, a bug or something else?! Has anybody else got this thing??
    Seeing the denim in extra & info is a small mistake by nokia part ..rollout not yet started....
    10-30-2014 01:32 AM