Tango Update For T-Mobile Lumia 710 Now Available

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
One thing I have noticed after the updates is that I now get the 'H' at the top of my screen instead of 3G more often. In the past the H would only show up for brief periods of time and then disappear, going back to 3G. My data seems to be faster now (especially loading web pages).

I don't know if that has to do with the Nokia update and if they changed anything with the radio. I don't think my carrier made any recent network upgrades in my area recently.

RockStarNinja

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
So i didn't get an error code but it installed the first part of the update and the phone said it was done, but now for almost the last hour the Zune says its only 1/4 through the update but its not doing anything...anyone have any thoughts?

* I finally got fed up and just disconnected and restarted and it fixed the issue

Last edited:

stlbud

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I tried this trick over 15 times and still couldn't get it to work. I guess I will just have to wait until I am notified.

I got similar results. It comes back with your phone is up to date much faster than 3 seconds. Should I just ignore that message?

@tmobileus why do you vex me so? :)

Po_MD

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I've received a variety of results and I've found that it's better to disconnect it from Zune and reconnect because it gives you that crucial time. You can also disconnect the internet when the progress bar on the update screen has reached its peak.

myrr

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
First of all THANK YOU EVERYONE for the help! I had no idea we could trick the update into working -

My advice for anyone having issues getting this to work: Bring up your network adapters in a window next to your Zune screen. Click the settings tab--- update, and then immediately right click your network adapter and hit disable. It has worked for me quite well. Re-enable once it shows an update is available and then away you go. :D I'm simply too lazy to go unplug my network cable!

Thanks again for this!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon