Toast Notification Issue

Cosmin Prodan

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
When i recive a "toast" notification i can't unlock the phone by touching the notification bar, i tap it but the phone wont unlock,the lockscreen moves a bit then i falls back.I tap the notification ,unlock the phone(sliding up) then it shows the text i recivied.So why my phone wond unlock by taping the toast notification.I am using nokia lumia 710.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
But i have a friend with a lumia 520 and when he taps the notification phone unlocks into respective app

Maybe it has to be done right away as in that second, but I don't know I seem to hear the notification
but the time I actually try to get to it I can only read it if I open the lock screen.
Maybe there is a set time period that you have to tap the notification before it will open, I'll get someone to text me and see.

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
I just got a toast from NBC News as I posted the above reply and I tapped it right away and it opened. I guess you have to tap it right away because I've had toasts
from NBC News and I tapped the notification bar it didn't open. Timing is everything, at least in my case.

Cosmin Prodan

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Maybe it has to be done right away as in that second, but I don't know I seem to hear the notification
but the time I actually try to get to it I can only read it if I open the lock screen.
Maybe there is a set time period that you have to tap the notification before it will open, I'll get someone to text me and see.
I tap the notification right away,the lockscreen lifts a bit but wont unlock

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon