Nokia Lumia 720 Vibration and Hanging Issue

Vinay Desai

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi

I brought a Nokia Lumia 720 about a month ago

But now a days I am facing some issue , Suddenly it starts vibration and Home Screen keep on Refreshing and goes into infinite loop
and After a few minutes appor 1-2 minutes stop and suddently goes in BING home Page
I have only install Whatsapp and Skype in my phone and no other software
:crying::crying:
I have Scan my phone , my memory card with Kaspersky Anti virus

Any Solution on this

lesnjoro

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Seems the 720 could ne having firmware issues.. Had mine for,a month and have had to soft reset it more times than i did my year old Htc Radar. Hopefully the amber update from Nokia fixes this

colephelps

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, i got a same problem! It suddenly startnvibration and back,and to the start after that all, it go back to Bing.It's Weird dude.....sorry for the bad english!

OzRob

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
But now a days I am facing some issue , Suddenly it starts vibration and Home Screen keep on Refreshing and goes into infinite loop
and After a few minutes appor 1-2 minutes stop and suddently goes in BING home Page

Do you have a screen protector installed? Some people have reported 'phantom button pressing' with incorrectly installed or poorly fitting screen protectors.

sydrulz

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Here is the solution to your woes (hopefully). Go to settings - tap+send - turn it off (basically turn NFC off). Again go to settings - display+touch - touch (swipe open) - touch sensitivity - change to "normal".
I had the same issue initially.. but then i figured it out myself that NFC being on is causing this issue since i am not actually tapping it against a tag or a device. Lessening the super sensitivity also helped. let me know if it works.. no need to go to Nokia care or soft/hard reset ur fabulous lumia phone ;)

Rbose

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I am also facing the same issue. Changed the 'Settings > display + Touch' sensitivity to 'Normal' and the problem no longer appeared. But whenever you change the settings back to 'Super sensitive', the issue will re-occur.

Rakesh

Ashwin Sanjiv

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I absolutely have the same problem with my lumia 720 too! I just backed up my data on my phone memory and went for a factory reset, i'll let you know if that works or not once it's over! :)

nur90009

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I have facing same problem on my LUMIA 720 , i have use only one month before this phone . already one type shown nokia care but after one day again same problem
could you help me any body, this phone actually possible perment solution or not. otherwise will chnage my phone. I think SAMSUNG is better than LUMIA ?????

bijendra

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Just in 72hrs Lumia 720 is dead !!
I plugged in the charger yesterday and its boom. There were atleast 5 people at Nokia care for similar or different issuses with Lumia 720.
However they refused to replace the device after a lot of argument. Then I went to the shop from where I bought it as he promised me to replace it with in 5 days.
Now, waiting for the new device. As it comes I am going to sell it to the shop owner or in OLx.
I bought this phone with a lot of expections from NOKIA and TRUST for quality. I am DONE !! They don't deserve it.

Good bye MS and NOKIA

joel7789

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
same issue,

i've tried soft reset, hard reset.. it didn't solve the problem.
then, i removed the case and the screen protector.. but still no changes, the result: my phone is completely naked.
then i changed the touch sensitivity level to normal,, but still persist

after that i smacked my phone everytime the problem occurs.
and now,,my Lumia 720 is being a good boy except when i set the touch sensitivity level to 'high'

*true story

imohajir

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I have tried to turn off the TAP+SEND and other touch to normal, it doest work. Still my screen is navigating, automatically numbers get dailled, apps crashes. Any resolutions??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes