camera performance after amber???

yashank chauhan

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
well the camera quality after the amber update has reduced drastically in my lumia720!! the pics appear to be washedout...n even with the pro cam the quality is not as gud as earlier my default camera used to have!! well thats dissappointing! guys anyone has any solution ?? or m the onlu 1 who is suffering from this??...

Darth litku

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
well the camera quality after the amber update has reduced drastically in my lumia720!! the pics appear to be washedout...n even with the pro cam the quality is not as gud as earlier my default camera used to have!! well thats dissappointing! guys anyone has any solution ?? or m the onlu 1 who is suffering from this??...

When i bought my lumia 720, I immediately update it to amber, can you post a pic from pre amber and post amber. I just notice that the pictures are to grainy in my screen...

Sent from my KFTT using Mobile Nations mobile app

Nekusta

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
The performance is amazing. I have Pro Cam installed and I love it. Although it does take like about 2 seconds to load it produces great quality pictures. And the flexibility with the options is brilliant. I had been longing for a manual focus option and to take long exposure photos and now I can !

lesnjoro

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
with amber though camera feels a tad faster the pics are grainy. and in IMO i got the 720 for the camera experience..
amber is not worth it.. will flash amber when it gets updated to resolve the grainy pics

adnan720

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
same problem with me , after amber update ,
pics looks nice when in preview of 1 sec after clicking but when it process and goes to gallery . than the pic comes very nosiy , blurred , soften , grainy, and pixel bursting , looks like that the pic took from any VGA camera , :(

i tried in booth lenses , pro camera app and built app camera , both processing the poor quality image

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon