Can not remove badly installed game

hharry

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Recently I have downloaded this game named "Captain America", which is new in the store, however, for my surprise, after installing it, it does not show on the game's hub nor the app list.
After that I tried to go to config and check under "Verify storage" how much space the app was taking, for my surprise again, when I click on the app list it sends me back to config. So it totally broke my phone, which I had factory reseted 2 days ago.

I know the app is installed because I can go into the store and rate/comment it, and it says it is in my game collection so... But I cant see it and I cant remove it by any means.
Ideas?

Btw, this is the game: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/captain-america-tws/2e8ba936-ade0-4de3-a548-b1f1aaa34f5a

My device: Nokia lumia 720 with black update.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you every attempt to open it? How about a soft reset?

How soon after uninstalling diseased you check config?

I just installed and uninstalled on my 920 and it appeared to work fine.

Have you tried uninstalling any other games after?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Recently I have downloaded this game named "Captain America", which is new in the store, however, for my surprise, after installing it, it does not show on the game's hub nor the app list.
After that I tried to go to config and check under "Verify storage" how much space the app was taking, for my surprise again, when I click on the app list it sends me back to config. So it totally broke my phone, which I had factory reseted 2 days ago.

I know the app is installed because I can go into the store and rate/comment it, and it says it is in my game collection so... But I cant see it and I cant remove it by any means.
Ideas?

Btw, this is the game: Captain America: TWS | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

My device: Nokia lumia 720 with black update.

if you have installed the game on sd card format your sd card.
i had that issue with wechat i needed to format my sdcard.

hharry

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I can not open it because it does not show ANYWHERE!.

Actually, it shows on the child's zone, but when trying to open it it crashes while loading.

A soft reset didn't help.

And no, I did not install it on the sd card, I am on windows phone 8 not 8.1 so I can't do that.

devilchill

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I can not open it because it does not show ANYWHERE!.

Actually, it shows on the child's zone, but when trying to open it it crashes while loading.

A soft reset didn't help.

And no, I did not install it on the sd card, I am on windows phone 8 not 8.1 so I can't do that.
Same here, I can't see camera 360 and uc browser on my app list and I have no idea what happened.
Lumia 820 with WP 8.1

hharry

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Also I dont think I can do a hard reset, because I would have to pick the option "start from scratch" because if I try to restore my settings it will install this f***** game again.

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Also I dont think I can do a hard reset, because I would have to pick the option "start from scratch" because if I try to restore my settings it will install this f***** game again.
Can't you cancel the download before it begins? I doubt the first app your phone installs will be the game.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre