Microsoft Lumia 735 with colored charging shell

scotiez

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I recently bought a Microsoft Lumia 735 on the Verizon network. I Come from having mostly all Iphones in the past. So with that being said my phones were Black, White, Gold, or Silver. My 735 came with a grey back cover and I decided to go with the red charging shell. Its really bright and I am still getting used to it, but I am posting this cause I have found very few 735s with colored charging shells on them. Sure I find pictures of the shell itself but not many with it installed on the phone. So I will start out with pics of my own phone and if you have a colored charging shell please post them so everyone can see.
IMG_2807 by Scott Grassel, on Flickr
IMG_2797 by Scott Grassel, on Flickr
IMG_2796 by Scott Grassel, on Flickr
IMG_2793 by Scott Grassel, on Flickr
IMG_2788 by Scott Grassel, on Flickr
IMG_2786 by Scott Grassel, on Flickr

drufranco

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I too got the red thinking it was more of a Verizon red but it is quite bright, fluorescent bright red.
I put it on, went back to grey and now again I have it on.
Like you said takes some getting used to.
I just ordered from Microsoft the bright green Nokia charging pad so I am sure the two will clash when sitting on my TV console charging.

scotiez

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
It will probably look like Christmas with the bright green and red together. I am really liking the red now. I am getting used to it and love how it looks. Defiantly different from what everyone else has.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes