HERE Drive+ Beta Issues

Sario27

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
So I was using HERE Drive+ today like I always do, haven't changed anything but while on my route the path broke in random spots and then continued on. When I approached broken piece on the route it would reroute me. I am probably explaining this terribly so below are two examples.

wp_ss_20130612_0002.png

wp_ss_20130612_0003.png

wp_ss_20130612_0007.png

Any ideas what I should do to fix this, it's done it a couple of times now, I had good service and also had the state map downloaded. Should I just reinstall?

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Have tried to see if you just follow the route ie Rt 224 and see what happens or do you reroute ?

BTW what view is that I don't use Here Drive is that 3D?

Worse case call Nokia.

Sario27

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Have tried to see if you just follow the route ie Rt 224 and see what happens or do you reroute ?

BTW what view is that I don't use Here Drive is that 3D?

Worse case call Nokia.

It just reroutes me, its keeps me on the same course but it's slightly annoying when there is about a bunch of them on my route. I'm not sure what view it is, just the default I assume. What GPS are you using if not Nokia's app?

superswiss

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
This is a known issue in the beta. I assume it will be fixed in the final version. It happens when you miss a turn and it needs to reroute. Parts of the new route are then missing. It is indeed very annoying. You can stop the current navigation and start it again. The issue will go away.

SergikUK

May 4, 2013
Visit site
It happened to me on several occasions in England. I didn't not go off my route it just broke at some point of the journey. When I approached the broken part it started recalculating the route. 😞

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I personally love the fact that it sometimes takes me off the freeway and then tells me to get back on the same freeway...

wp_ss_20130621_0001.png

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I personally love the fact that it sometimes takes me off the freeway and then tells me to get back on the same freeway...

View attachment 36705

Any GPS does that if it looses reception for a period of time, sometimes it's just a few seconds it seems, sometimes it's longer.
I live in So Cal and if I'm driving in LA I get that quite often with my n?vi, it's new and up to date, it's annoying but normal,
maybe it's not with you but it seems to be where I live

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon