[Solved = Microsoft's fault] Skydrive integration problem?

Morq

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Alright so I'm owner of Lumia 820 for like 4 days now, and even tho i love the phone I keep bumping into problems on every damn step.
My newest one is - skydrive.

I'm using few applications that do use skydrive integration options, apps like Blue Tomato, Purple Cherry, vNESLightPro and Nokia reading. All of those apps worked just fine with skydrive on my lumia 710 and wp7.5.
It doesnt work on wp8 however:
blue tomato and purple cherry refuse to connect with skydrive no matter if I'm on data plan or wifi
vNES doesnt connect, and throws "Invalid numeric literal." error when I try to refresh it.
Nokia reading throws "We weren't expecting that - Something's gone wrong. Please check your connection and try again" error, how informative :rolleyes:

The only app that seems to work just right with the wp8 and skydrive is Bookviser.

Any idea what may cause it?
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Re: Skydrive integration problem?

I would think you would need to contact the developer of the 3rd party application. Maybe they can update it or tell you why it isn't working.

Morq

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Hah I did try that, answer was one of the worst ones you can get: "it works on my lumia920". From what I googled around it seems there's some problem with languages (tho my lumia is set to english) and that it should be fixed soon, oh well I'll wait for newest wp8 update and see if it fixes it.
Thanks for posting :)

Morq

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Okay just little follow up.
Seems the issue was that the phones regional settings was set to Polish. Switching language/region/whatever there is to set to English fixed the issue for me.
Just letting know, in case someone else has the same problem as I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss