Lumia 820 Touchscreen Responsiveness

Joseph Pua

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi! I have an unlocked Lumia 820 from HK.

Anyway, I've been having a problem with the touchscreen. Right after pressing the unlock button, the phone's touchscreen may take somewhere between 0-3 seconds before it feels like responding. Most of the time it works fine and responds right away, but on some occasions it takes so long that the phone actually goes back to sleep first before I can swipe to unlock the phone. This is annoying in situations that I immediately need to use my phone.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Zach Alexander

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
mes ami,i need help I just dropped my lumia 820 on the concrete and I have a brocken glass and touchscreen(not lcd) and I`m from Romania and can`t find anywere the pieces for replacement does someone has any idea?

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
That's a software bug i think , happens to me occasionally.

When such thing happens , press unlock button once for locking device again and press the unlock button to wake it up again.
In other words , press unlock button twice , in case u need device to respond fast.

Sometimes phone doesn't unlock properly , when that happens , touch screen still remains in lock state.Currently , I haven't found a direct solution to it.

Its definitely related to software , surely its not hardware trouble.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes