Music (artists and album view) not showing ALL music

Tezler

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I have a moderate amount of music on my Win 8 machine. Looks fine in WMP and the Xbox Music App! All can be viewed using different methods, artist, album, songs etc.

On the phone however (and I'm certain this is after a little while!), whilst all songs are visible under the "songs" view. Out of say 10 albums on the phone only 3 are listed. Similar behavior with artists! If I play the song from the songs menu then the song plays, album art shows, and artist/album details are visible.

Any ideas? I used WMP to do the sync to WP8.

Annoying!

p.s. once I have added to collection something from the store (Xbox music pass), can it only be removed using PC and file browsing?

Cheers

Need4Geek

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
When you plug in your Windows Phone for the first time, your Windows 8 PC will automatically download the Windows Phone app. Use it to sync photos, videos, music and documents. You can also delete files that are already on your phone.

JeffyB86

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a moderate amount of music on my Win 8 machine. Looks fine in WMP and the Xbox Music App! All can be viewed using different methods, artist, album, songs etc.

On the phone however (and I'm certain this is after a little while!), whilst all songs are visible under the "songs" view. Out of say 10 albums on the phone only 3 are listed. Similar behavior with artists! If I play the song from the songs menu then the song plays, album art shows, and artist/album details are visible.

Any ideas? I used WMP to do the sync to WP8.

Annoying!

p.s. once I have added to collection something from the store (Xbox music pass), can it only be removed using PC and file browsing?

Cheers

Hi, I have this exact same issue and would like to know what causes it and how to fix it. Sadly I have Windows Vista, so I cannot use the Windows Phone app.

JeffyB86

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi. There is no such option in the "Send to" submenu even though the phone is on and plugged into the computer. At least, that?s how it is in Windows Vista.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes