Changing regions frequently

harshil4u0127

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Can you please also tell how we can change it ? I searched and only way I found was to reset my whole phone .. I don't want to do that every time

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Can you please also tell how we can change it ? I searched and only way I found was to reset my whole phone .. I don't want to do that every time

what do you mean?
go to settings, language+region, set country/region to whatever you want and after that there will appear an option to reboot phone, tap on it and your device will reboot applying changes.
You don't have to hard-reset your phone each time.. lol :)

harshil4u0127

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
No that way settings are changed just for the phone it doesn't affect marketplace region, which we want to change to get region specific apps. I found a correct way in another post . We need to change region from Xboxlive.com . To change marketplace region . Catch is that you have to wait 3 months to change region again..

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
This thread is posted in Lumia 820 section, it's not Windows Phone 7 thread. This works perfectly on WP8. That's why I didn't understand what do you mean. :)
Anyway, I heard that you can change xbox region settings only once for 3months. So, be careful ;)

psreloaded

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Every time you change your region, a new commece account is created for that country. You can add payment methods for every country. All of this can be seen in commerce.microsoft.com

No big deal and not illegal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon