Lumia 820 factory original rom?

beeanner

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Dropped my phone a few weeks ago and replaced the screen / digitizer with a non factory original. Phone worked great on the box stock original rom. I decided to do the phone update to Amber. Now the screen will not function. Side buttons work. but the screen will not recognize any thing. After a little reading about it I guess the update does not like non original digitizers.

I have tried soft reset. Hard reset. Downloaded a rom on naviplus for my product code 059M0F3. No avail. Same locked screen. Is there anyway at all to put the original box stock rom back on my phone? I have searched and can not find anything on getting the stock rom back on the phone. I really dont want to send it to Nokia for repair, if they would even bother with it.

Any help on un-bricking my phone would be great!!

beeanner

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
All is good! for some reason my navifirm wouldn't pull up all the rm-824 roms. today it did. Got the factory rom re-installed and phone works fine again.

ibrahimsaada

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello friend , please can u tell me what you've done exactly to do it .
coz i have the same problem , i tried many ways , nothing worked ....... i invested full day trying to fix it in vain !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon