sd card issues after black update

sharek77

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
After the black update, i formatted my sd card card and recopied all the files. But now media files don't show on the phone. Though it shows on moliplayer.. and also camera pictures saved on sd card don't show up in photos. Two of my friends are also having similar problems. They have 520(black updated) and 525 respectively. Is this a bug in black?

Last edited:

sharek77

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
well before formating i backed up the files on pc and then copied them on sd card but they are not showing up on photos/ music hub

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Have a 820 and two 520's and none have had any problems reading the SD Cards after the Black/GDR3 update. But I have not reformated any of them. Just wondering why did you reformat the SD card after the update. All the files, music, movies, videos are all still there on all three of my phones, and can be read just like before the update. If you reformated the card differently from how it was formated before the phone may be expecting to see the same format it had before . If you did format it differently you might try shutting the phone down, removing the card, turning the phone back on. Shutting it down again; putting the card back in and rebooting it to recognize the new format. (If you reformated it different).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes