Lumia 822 Restarting continuosly

yakaaithiri

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have a lumia 822 unlocked using it in BSNL india. The device is good till i was in stock.

I installed some updates recently and the SMS function is not working now ( its ok, i dont use SMS at all).

However now wheneven i put any sim card in the device, its just rebooting every now and then.

Either it be a cdma or gsm sim card, the reboot continues.

I tried re-flashing the stock 003 firmware and then moved back to the latest OTA update. Nothing seems to fix the problem.

Can anybody tell me why its happening.? .. Is there any issue with the Storage of the device.?

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Try This,

Remove the sim card, hard format/reset.
Put the original firmware and see if the phone restart is still there? (Do not put any sim card yet until you confirm that the phone is okay)

P.S. - Does the phone catch/used to catch signal if you put any cdma card? Interested as am considering to get 1 for a pal.

yakaaithiri

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
hi sorry for the late reply. I detects the cdma sim card without any issues.

I am use RIL, TATA, MTS and BSNL cdma sim cards for Voice and SMS in lumia 822. I tried the method said byyou.

When there is no sim card inserted, its perfectly fine. When i insert a sim card the issue starts. Its very irritating you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes