How much data is needed to update my Lumia 822 from Black to Denim?

ali235

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
how much data is needed to update lumia 822 from black to denim

hey all. i have lumia black on my phone and it is not on dev. preview 8.1. I just wanted to know how much data will be required to update it to denim as I have only limited WiFi access and Nokia care is asking too much money for it. Any help will be aappreciatd

Last edited:

ali235

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: how much data is needed to update lumia 822 from black to denim

thanks daniel...........by the way does this include the 8.1 update.

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

hey all. i have lumia black on my phone and it is not on dev. preview 8.1. I just wanted to know how much data will be required to update it to denim as I have only limited WiFi access and Nokia care is asking too much money for it. Any help will be aappreciatd

They should not count your Data when making OTA updates, no worries.
EDIT: Nevermind, seems like they do? Read that people are being charged, but I remember being told otherwise by a representative.

ali235

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site

well it was around 300mb.............you are right yazen ..............i also talked to nokia customer care and they assured me it will be free but when i asked again at nokia care they say that it was "labour charge"............anyway i got 2gb internet data for half the price and still got 1700 mb left in it.
Also thank you Marcos Buccella you were right
P.S: any moderator out there pls close this thread

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

well it was around 300mb.............you are right yazen ..............i also talked to nokia customer care and they assured me it will be free but when i asked again at nokia care they say that it was "labour charge"............anyway i got 2gb internet data for half the price and still got 1700 mb left in it.
Also thank you Marcos Buccella you were right
P.S: any moderator out there pls close this thread

Good to know for future reference!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes