Getting started with the 830

TimnMelinda

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
Got a pair of 830's coming today or tomorrow.
These will be our first smart phones! I have been reading and studying all over these forums on the 830 and on WP in general.

What I am wondering, any suggestions on first setting these up, or those of you that have had a few issues, anything specific, I should be looking/watching for?

Wife and I played with these quite a bit in store and are very anxious, any tips or words of wisdom are appreciated!

Tim

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
No issues off the top of my head, but I would think if something's going wrong, definitely try tech support.

I would set up an MS account preemptively, although I would think your 830's already arrived by now.
I don't know what to really say. Enjoy, and come to us with any questions.

TimnMelinda

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
No issues off the top of my head, but I would think if something's going wrong, definitely try tech support.

I would set up an MS account preemptively, although I would think your 830's already arrived by now.
I don't know what to really say. Enjoy, and come to us with any questions.

Thank You , It has arrived and I Love it! I am still learning new capabilities all the time and having a blast.
Getting decent battery life, and taking some respectable pictures I made a good choice with this phone!

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this is obvious, but don't forget to check the Battery Saver app and turn off any unnecessary background tasks to maximize battery life.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes