My photos are disappearing

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Every day, every hour, 4, another 6, another 10 photos are simply disappearing from my "photos" library.
This is what I see. If I tap on the grey square that used to be a photograph I get: "Cant get picture. Try again later."
But there is no later, it is gone. It doesn't matter if the photograph is stored on the phone or the SD card. Microsoft Mobile has no answer. Old photos and newly taken photographs suffer the same fate.

wp_ss_20151007_0006.png wp_ss_20151007_0010.png

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
"busted" used to be (been in IT for 20+ years) and are your photos syncing to onedrive by chance?

Also, have you checked to make sure your SD card isn't dying? plug your sd card into your computer and check if the pics are still there or not? grasping at straws here...

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
"busted" used to be (been in IT for 20+ years) and are your photos syncing to onedrive by chance?

Also, have you checked to make sure your SD card isn't dying? plug your sd card into your computer and check if the pics are still there or not? grasping at straws here...
My photographs WON'T sync nor can I "share" to OneDrive since I had my 810, and MS has no answer to that either,
"It doesn't matter if the photograph is stored on the phone or the SD card"

I saved all my photos ( including those that show as gray squares) to an external hard drive.

rosi15

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I have also lost nearly all my photos so disappointed in this phone, if anyone has some advice would try anything now to get it to work

Mr Lebowski

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
It was SD card that stopped working in my 830 and photos disappeared. I removed it and plugged it into a reader and all the 'missing' photos where there. I downloaded them and the new SD card seems to be working just fine ( for now)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon