Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T Rep)

tbeagl

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I got a question for the reps, before it ordered it, there was a page asking for my SS to see if I needed to make a security deposit, I got my confirmation email for the order afterwards and a order number so does that mean I was approved without an deposit?

Should I make a new thread?

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 30, 2007
Visit site
Once you get it, you will need to complete the activation over the phone. Don't think it is a hard process, but some people will likley run into trouble if they are coming from a non-LTE device. One rep somewhere on the boards recommended just coming to the store the day of to get the activation together, but I am pretty certain it is not too big of a pain.

When you pre-order, the change to the LTE data plan is made at that time. When you get the device, you either call 866-895-1099 or go to www.att.com/activations to activate. The Micro-SIM will already be loaded as "parked equipment", and when you accept terms and conditions, the equipment will automatically "unpark" and activate. You should not have to call in to do a SIM change after accepting terms via the IVR or website above.

iViz

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
Now that everybody has ordered their devices and are patiently waiting for it. I feel like my job with this thread is done. :D

ItnStln

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to get mine. Does anyone know if there's an AT&T map which shows LTE? The one on their site just shows 4G and doesn't differentiate between LTE & HSPA+.

balla2g2

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
With the release of the lumia around the corner, if u will be in the Eastpoint, Maryland location come see me Richard Reid for your hook up. Location eastpoint mall At&t cor store off of I695 and I95.

aravindkr

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Actually my phone charge is full 100% but it is showing estimated time for battery life as just 23 hrs , i dont know WHy my battery getting drained easily i turned off wifi&data connection ,i turned off all the things , but i dont know reason why it is gettingdrained easily ,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa