03-31-2012 03:34 PM
46 12
tools
    Midnight pacific? (13 hours from now?)
    03-29-2012 02:19 PM
    midnight eastern 9.5 hours from now?
    03-29-2012 02:22 PM
    If we pre-order is it true that we can get it on the 6th?
    03-29-2012 05:45 PM
    If we pre-order is it true that we can get it on the 6th?
    Yes. Direct from the horse's mouth that you should get it on the 6th. Must order through AT&T and by 3 PM CDT on April 5th, according to AT&T rep.
    dtboos likes this.
    03-29-2012 06:08 PM
    Looks like it wasn't midnight EST. Site is still up, so that means it isn't getting hammered like crazy. I think I'll just head to bed and preorder in the morning. I doubt it'll sell out before 8AM.
    03-30-2012 12:05 AM
    Still no pre-order page up ... 12:05 Eastern (although I am in Central). Guess I will check again in the morning.
    03-30-2012 12:06 AM
    Hey guys this is my first post, but Ive been around the forums for a bit ever since I was interested in WP7. Its 12:40 Eastern and there is still no word... My guess is either 3 am eastern or around 8 am tomorrow
    03-30-2012 12:41 AM
    Hey guys this is my first post, but Ive been around the forums for a bit ever since I was interested in WP7. Its 12:40 Eastern and there is still no word... My guess is either 3 am eastern or around 8 am tomorrow
    dont know whats up with the non preorder page but it seems only those with upgrades can pre order
    03-30-2012 02:21 AM
    No dice. Guess i'll just have to give it a try at 8am.
    03-30-2012 03:16 AM
    dont know whats up with the non preorder page but it seems only those with upgrades can pre order
    I'm eligible for an upgrade but I still don't see any option to preorder, either on the Lumia page or through the "Upgrade my Phone" page. Is there somewhere specific I'm supposed to be looking?
    03-30-2012 05:29 AM
    I'm eligible for an upgrade but I still don't see any option to preorder, either on the Lumia page or through the "Upgrade my Phone" page. Is there somewhere specific I'm supposed to be looking?
    When it becomes available for pre-order, it will show up on the att.com/lumia page. Keep an eye out there. I noticed that the AT&T press release stated for business customers, pre-orders would start in the afternoon, but no mention of precisley when today pre-orders would start for personal wireless consumers.
    03-30-2012 05:38 AM
    tick tick
    03-30-2012 06:46 AM
    It's 7:38 AM in the Eastern Time Zone. I just tried to upgrade and got a message that read "We are upgrading our online account management system right now". Hope this means 8:00 AM.
    03-30-2012 07:40 AM
    nothing so far. Damn youz AT&T y u no wanna take my money?
    03-30-2012 08:03 AM
    Just chatted with AT&T

Please wait for a chat agent to respond. Your current wait time is 0 minutes.

You are now chatting with 'Rolando C.'

Rolando C.: Welcome to AT&T Premier Support. I am reading your question and will be right with you.

Rolando C.: Although you may have provided this information, may I please confirm your full name and the wireless number youd like to discuss today?

thomas: thomas........ xxx xxx-xxxx

Rolando C.: Okay. Thank you for the information.

Rolando C.: I understand that you want to preorder the new Nokia Lumia. Is this correct Thomas?

thomas: yes

Rolando C.: I'll be more than happy to assist you with this.

thomas: thank you

Rolando C.: Regarding your concern, AT&T is scheduled to launch the Nokia Lumia 900 in matte Black and Cyan color variants on April 8th, 2012 with availability to all channels. Both colors of the Lumia 900 will be available for pre-order beginning March 30th. Customers who place their pre-order prior to 3pm CST on April 5th will begin to receive their devices on April 6th, 2012. Sellers should select free shipping when placing a customer order. A White color variant is scheduled to become available for sale in ABHS channels beginning May 5th.

Rolando C.: Do you have any questions regarding the information we discussed today?

thomas: Yes, how do I pre order? It says in your info it starts today.

Rolando C.: Okay. I understand your concern Thomas.

Rolando C.: You can preorder this phone on your online at 3 PM today Thomas.

thomas: thank you

Rolando C.: Have I resolved your concern today?

thomas: I hope so

Rolando C.: We value your feedback! Please take a moment to complete our customer satisfaction survey at the end of the chat by clicking 'close' instead of 'X'.

Rolando C.: Thank you for choosing AT&T Premier Support. We appreciate your business.

Chat session has been terminated by the chat agent.
    damielrohie likes this.
    03-30-2012 08:12 AM
    When it becomes available for pre-order, it will show up on the att.com/lumia page. Keep an eye out there. I noticed that the AT&T press release stated for business customers, pre-orders would start in the afternoon, but no mention of precisley when today pre-orders would start for personal wireless consumers.
    nooooo I am always sent to the premier website. That means I won't get to upgrade till this afternoon. See above for my thoughts on AT&T.
    03-30-2012 08:12 AM
    Rolando C.: Regarding your concern, AT&T is scheduled to launch the Nokia Lumia 900 in matte Black and Cyan color variants on April 8th, 2012 with availability to all channels. Both colors of the Lumia 900 will be available for pre-order beginning March 30th. Customers who place their pre-order prior to 3pm CST on April 5th will begin to receive their devices on April 6th, 2012. Sellers should select free shipping when placing a customer order. A White color variant is scheduled to become available for sale in ABHS channels beginning May 5th.

Interesting that they're giving out the April 6th date as part of their canned response. I assume this means for online preorders?
    03-30-2012 08:46 AM
    Rolando C.: You can preorder this phone on your online at 3 PM today Thomas.

I wonder if that means CST, she refers to CST in her canned response about the Nokia Lumia release.
    03-30-2012 08:54 AM
    I just preordered the cyan blue lumia 900 at my local store here in Daytona Beach, FL.

Sent from my SGH-i917R using Board Express
    03-30-2012 10:39 AM
    I just preordered the cyan blue lumia 900 at my local store here in Daytona Beach, FL.

Did they tell you if you'd receive it on the 6th or the 8th?
    03-30-2012 10:55 AM

lucky man, my ATT rep told me to wait till afternoon later
    03-30-2012 10:56 AM
    The rep did confirm that I would receive it on the 6th.

03-30-2012 11:15 AM
    I just pre ordered my Lumia from my local AT&T store. My sales rep told me all pre ordered phones are being delivered to your home on the 6th. Three of the sales reps were using their company owned Lumia's, they all were moving from Androids. One rep said he was returning his after his required 90 day trail was up. He refered to the phone as a great device but limited. When asked why, he complained about what he could and couldn't do on Facebook and the apps cost more money. I asked about the battery life and all three were very possitive about it. My only complaint is the micro sim card, there are only three other phones that use it - iPhone 4 & 4s and one Android model I have never heard of. That means no swapping sim cards back and forth between phones.
    03-30-2012 11:18 AM
    I just pre ordered my Lumia from my local AT&T store. My sales rep told me all pre ordered phones are being delivered to your home on the 6th. Three of the sales reps were using their company owned Lumia's, they all were moving from Androids. One rep said he was returning his after his required 90 day trail was up. He refered to the phone as a great device but limited. When asked why, he complained about what he could and couldn't do on Facebook and the apps cost more money. I asked about the battery life and all three were very possitive about it. My only complaint is the micro sim card, there are only three other phones that use it - iPhone 4 & 4s and one Android model I have never heard of. That means no swapping sim cards back and forth between phones.
    the micro sim situation is a pain but alot of phones will be going that route soon
    03-30-2012 11:25 AM
    03-30-2012 11:26 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD