Rogers Pre-Orders Are Shipping

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday morning.. Really liking it. I think I got the data issue once... Does any any of you experienced it? Also Skype and nokia transit is working fine.

the_thunderbird

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
What the heck I want Nokia Transit, I depend on that sometimes! Oh well, I will try again tomorrow.

I do seem to be pulling data slower than my 710..... BUT, Rogers is really really inconsistent where I am. This could be just be where the moon is in the sky, really.

On a sort of related aside, I tried to buy the phone from Wirelesswave. I enjoy them. Phoned today and asked for them to put one aside. They did. Got there, and they wouldn't sell it as I was buying outright. Why didn't you mention this on the phone! Rogers happily took my cash down the hall, though.

mayoo

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
What the heck I want Nokia Transit, I depend on that sometimes! Oh well, I will try again tomorrow.

I do seem to be pulling data slower than my 710..... BUT, Rogers is really really inconsistent where I am. This could be just be where the moon is in the sky, really.

On a sort of related aside, I tried to buy the phone from Wirelesswave. I enjoy them. Phoned today and asked for them to put one aside. They did. Got there, and they wouldn't sell it as I was buying outright. Why didn't you mention this on the phone! Rogers happily took my cash down the hall, though.

Yup its there .. Market Place -> Nokia Collections -> Starter kit and you will see all the apps .. Rogers LTE is always in my area tooo .. this map can be a guide of where are the LTE Antennas .. Select ur address and filter 10+ MHz for LTE Antennas Canadian Cell Tower Map Finder

Bifurcated

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Man, you guys are killing me. I phoned every Rogers dealer in my area today, and not one of them had it or could even tell me when they would have it.

groovejumper

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I was happily surprised when I found the headset in the box - it's the low-end unit (not the Purity headset), but that it's there at all is nice.

g.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon