04-11-2012 07:04 AM
30 12
tools
    I got mine yesterday morning.. Really liking it. I think I got the data issue once... Does any any of you experienced it? Also Skype and nokia transit is working fine.
    04-10-2012 10:33 PM
    What the heck I want Nokia Transit, I depend on that sometimes! Oh well, I will try again tomorrow.

I do seem to be pulling data slower than my 710..... BUT, Rogers is really really inconsistent where I am. This could be just be where the moon is in the sky, really.

On a sort of related aside, I tried to buy the phone from Wirelesswave. I enjoy them. Phoned today and asked for them to put one aside. They did. Got there, and they wouldn't sell it as I was buying outright. Why didn't you mention this on the phone! Rogers happily took my cash down the hall, though.
    04-10-2012 10:41 PM
    What the heck I want Nokia Transit, I depend on that sometimes! Oh well, I will try again tomorrow.

I do seem to be pulling data slower than my 710..... BUT, Rogers is really really inconsistent where I am. This could be just be where the moon is in the sky, really.

On a sort of related aside, I tried to buy the phone from Wirelesswave. I enjoy them. Phoned today and asked for them to put one aside. They did. Got there, and they wouldn't sell it as I was buying outright. Why didn't you mention this on the phone! Rogers happily took my cash down the hall, though.
    Yup its there .. Market Place -> Nokia Collections -> Starter kit and you will see all the apps .. Rogers LTE is always in my area tooo .. this map can be a guide of where are the LTE Antennas .. Select ur address and filter 10+ MHz for LTE Antennas Canadian Cell Tower Map Finder
    04-10-2012 11:17 PM
    Man, you guys are killing me. I phoned every Rogers dealer in my area today, and not one of them had it or could even tell me when they would have it.
    04-10-2012 11:51 PM
    I was happily surprised when I found the headset in the box - it's the low-end unit (not the Purity headset), but that it's there at all is nice.

g.
    04-11-2012 07:04 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD